Features and description:
- NON GMO!
- Gluten Free!
- Highest Strength Yerba Mate liquid extract!
- Yerba Mate liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Yerba Mate liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Yerba Mate extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, organic or pure pharmacy grade alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Yerba Mate tincture on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Yerba mate (Ilex Paraguariensis)
is a shrub or small tree growing up to 15 meters tall. The leaves are evergreen, 7–11 cm long and 3–5.5 cm wide, with a serrated margin. The flowers are small, greenish-white, with four petals. The fruit is a red drupe 4–6 mm in diameter.
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Certified Organic Yerba Mate (Ilex Paraguariensis) dried Leaf. Origin: Brazil.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3.
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable glycerine, alcohol, water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO GMO, gluten, sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial colors, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage for adults: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops (1 ml., one full squeeze of dropper), up to 4 times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.