Chaparral (Larrea tridentata) FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Chaparral Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Chaparral (Larrea tridentata) Dried Aerial Parts Glycerite
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Features and description:
- ALCOHOL FREE!
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- Expertly extracted Chaparral ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Chaparral Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- Not filtered Chaparral NON-Alcohol liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- The highest quality Chaparral Glycerin based liquid extract made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
- Made in Hawaii with Aloha! We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water!
Chaparral (Larrea tridentata) is an evergreen shrub growing to 3.3 to 9.8 ft tall, rarely 13 ft. The stems of the plant bear dark green leaves with two opposite lanceolate leaflets joined at the base. The flowers are up to 0.98 in in diameter, with five yellow petals.*
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Wild harvested Chaparral (Larrea tridentata) dried aerial parts. Origin: Mexico.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
Please note: There is unfiltered extract in 32 oz jar. 32 oz jars contain some plant material inside!
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO Alcohol, GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colors, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before use. Suggested for external use. Do not use on open wounds.
Please note: 32 oz jars may contain some plant material inside.
We do not accept returns on 15x4 oz, 32 oz, 2x32 oz, 64 oz, 2 gal options.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Hawaii Pharm does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Hawaii Pharm are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.