Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba)
Ginkgo Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Organic Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba) Dried Leaf Glycerite
Features and description:
- ALCOHOL FREE!
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- Expertly extracted Ginkgo ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Maidenhair Tree Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High QualityMaidenhair Tree NON-Alcohol liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Maidenhair Tree Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Maidenhair Tree herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba) grows in China. Ginkgo trees usually reach a height of 20-35 m, some particularly outstanding specimens grow up to 50 meters. Gingko Biloba has a superbly developed root system. It is able to germinate from the buds at the base of the trunk, overcoming soil erosion. Young trees are elongated and slender, with a wide pyramidal crown. The leaves of the plant are bluish-green, petiolate, often divided into two lobes. In fall, leaves become saffron yellow in color. *
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Certified Organic Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) dried leaf. Origin: China
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
Please note: There is unfiltered extract in 32 oz jar. 32 oz jars contain some plant material inside!
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO Alcohol, GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colors, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
Please note: 32 oz jars may contain some plant material inside.
We do not accept returns on 15x4 oz, 32 oz, 2x32 oz, 64 oz, 2 gal options.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Hawaii Pharm does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Hawaii Pharm are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.