Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus)
Astragalus Liquid Extract, Organic Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) Dried Root Tincture
Features and description:
- NON GMO!
- Gluten Free!
- Highest Strength Astragalus liquid extract!
- Astragalus liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Astragalus liquid extract- we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- The highest quality Astragalus extract made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
- Made in Hawaii with Aloha! We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, organic or pure pharmacy grade alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water!
Astragalus (Astragalus Membranaceus) is a perennial herbaceous plant of the Fabaceae family, growing up to a height of 60 cm. Peduncles are strong, protruding upward, solitary. Inflorescence is a loose brush, consisting of 10-15 yellow flowers. The blooming period is in June-July, fruiting season is in July-August.*
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Certified Organic Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) dried root.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3.
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable glycerine, alcohol, water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO GMO, gluten, sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial colors, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage for adults: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops (1 ml., one full squeeze of dropper), up to 4 times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
We don't ship this product to Japan.
32 oz jars may contain some plant material inside.
We do not accept returns on 15x4 oz, 32 oz, 2x32 oz, 64 oz, 2 gal options.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Hawaii Pharm does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Hawaii Pharm are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.
Made in an FDA Registered facility, Hawaii, USA.