Blue Vervain (Verbena Hastata)
Blue Vervain Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Organic Blue Vervain (Verbena Hastata) Dried Above-Ground Parts Glycerite
Features and description:
- ALCOHOL FREE!
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- Expertly extracted Blue Vervain (Verbena Hastata) ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Blue Vervain Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Blue Vervain NON-Alcohol liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- The highest quality Blue Vervain Glycerin based liquid extract made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
- Made in Hawaii with Aloha! We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water!
Blue Vervain (Verbena Hastata) is a slender, up-straight, herbaceous perennial plant that is up to 5' tall. The green to reddish stems are four-angled, often with white appressed hairs. The opposite leaves are up to 6 in long and 1 in across. They are lanceolate, conspicuously veined. Leaf margins are coarsely serrated. Individual floral spikes are up to 5 in long, and densely crowded all around with numerous blue-violet flowers. Each flower has a blue-violet corolla with 5 spreading lobes. The blooming period is from mid- to late summer.*
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Certified Organic Blue Vervain (Verbena hastata)dried above-ground parts. Origin: USA.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
Please note: There is unfiltered extract in 32 oz jar. 32 oz jars contain some plant material inside!
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable glycerin, crystal clear water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO Alcohol, GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colors, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
Please note: 32 oz jars may contain some plant material inside.
We do not accept returns on 15x4 oz, 32 oz, 2x32 oz, 64 oz, 2 gal options.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Hawaii Pharm does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Hawaii Pharm are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.