Cat's Claw Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Cat's Claw (Uncaria Tomentosa) Dried Inner Bark Glycerite
Cat’s claw (Uncaria tomentosa) is a tropical vine which can grow up to 98 feet (30 meters) tall. Its name comes from its hooked thorns, which resemble the claws of a cat.
It is found mainly in the Amazon rainforest and in other tropical areas of South and Central America.
Cat’s claw may support your immune system, possibly helping fight infections more effectively. Cat’s claw seems to work both by boosting your immune response and calming an overactive immune system. Its anti-inflammatory properties could be responsible for its immune benefits. Cat’s claw may reduce symptoms of Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Features and description:
- ALCOHOL FREE!
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- Expertly extracted Cat's Claw ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Cat's Claw Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Cat's Claw NON-Alcohol liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- The highest quality Cat's Claw Glycerin based liquid extract made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
- Made in Hawaii with Aloha! Hawaii Pharm LLC. strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water!
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Wild harvested Cat's Claw (Uncaria Tomentosa) dried inner bark. Origin: Peru.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO Alcohol, GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colors, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Hawaii Pharm does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Hawaii Pharm are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.
Made in an FDA Registered facility, Hawaii, USA.