Chang Shan (Dichroa Febrifuga)
Chang Shan Liquid Extract, Dried root (Dichroa Febrifuga) Alcohol-Free Glycerite
Dichroa Febrifuga, also known Chang Shan, is celebrated for its potential to promote overall well-being. This unique plant has been used in traditional medicine for centuries for its impressive health benefits.
🌿 Traditional Healing: Dichroa Febrifuga has a long history of use in traditional medicine, particularly in certain Asian cultures. It has been treasured for its potential to enhance overall health.
💪 Immune Support: Some traditional uses suggest that Dichroa Febrifuga may support the immune system, helping your body fend off infections and illnesses.
🧡 Anti-Inflammatory Properties: Dichroa Febrifuga may have natural anti-inflammatory effects, which can be valuable for managing conditions related to inflammation and discomfort.
❤️ Heart Health: While more research is needed, some studies suggest that this herb may have benefits for cardiovascular well-being.
- NON GMO!
- Gluten Free!
- We made this Chang Shan liquid extract using ONLY natural ingredients! This extract does not contain Alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Expertly extracted under strict quality standards and procedures from Chang Shan Dried root. We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristics of each plant!
- Super concentrated Chang Shan glycerite: dry plant material / menstruum ratio is 1:3! Extraction rate: 1 ml of glycerite is equal to 270-330 mg of Dried herb!
- We produce our liquid extracts using ONLY natural ingredients! All herbs are organically grown, ethically wild harvested, or selectively imported. Our glycerites do not contain alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides or fertilizers!
- Aloha inside! This extract really helps! Made in the USA, Hawaii in an FDA registered facility.
Chang Shan (Dichroa Febrifuga) is an evergreen flowering plant that belongs to the Hydrangeaceae family. It is native to southern/southeastern Asia. The plant is usually a shrub that can reach up to 1-3 m in height. The flowers are pink or blue, star-like with distinct stamens.*
Additional Information about the product:
Main ingredient: Chang Shan (Dichroa Febrifuga) Dry root. Origin: Thailand. Menstruum: Vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water. Contains NO: Alcohol, GMO, gluten, artificial colors, heavy metals, preservatives, pesticides, fertilizers.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep refrigerated after openening.
Suggested use and dosage for adults: Shake well before using. Take about 20-30 drops (1 ml or 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb) to 2 oz of juice or water up to 4 times a day.
- 32 oz jars may contain some plant material inside.
- We DO NOT accept returns on 15x4 oz, 32 oz, 2x32 oz, 64 oz, 2 gal options.
- Actual color of liquid may be different from the colour on the picture.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Hawaii Pharm does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Hawaii Pharm are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.