Cilantro Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Organic Cilantro (Coriandrum Sativum) Dried Leaf Glycerite
What is Cilantro good for?
Coriander is an herb that’s commonly used to flavor international dishes.
It comes from the Coriandrum sativum plant and is related to parsley, carrots, and celery.
In the United States, Coriandrum sativum seeds are called coriander, while its leaves are called cilantro. In other parts of the world, they’re called coriander seeds and coriander leaves. The plant is also known as Chinese parsley.
Many people use coriander in dishes like soups and salsas, as well as Indian, Middle Eastern, and Asian meals like curries and masalas. Coriander leaves are often used whole, whereas the seeds are used dried or ground.
Features and description:
- ALCOHOL FREE!
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- Expertly extracted Cilantro ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Cilantro Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- Not filtered Cilantro NON-Alcohol liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- The highest quality Cilantro Glycerin based liquid extract made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
- Made in Hawaii with Aloha! We strictly use Only Certified or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water!
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Certified Organic Cilantro (Coriandrum Sativum) dried leaves. Origin: Israel.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
Please note: There is unfiltered extract in 32 oz jar. 32 oz jars contain some plant material inside!
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO Alcohol, GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colors, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.