Dental Support, Veterinary Natural Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Pet Herbal Supplement
Features and description:
- NON GMO!
- Gluten Free!
- Hawaii Pharm Dental Support Supplement contains no GMO, gluten, artificial colors, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers!
- Super concentrated Dental Support Veterinary Natural Alcohol-FREE extract: dried plant/ solvents ratio is 1:3!
- Dental Support Pet Herbal Supplement is 100% drug-free and non-addictive natural Glycerin based liquid formula proudly manufactured in the USA, Hawaii to ensure highest quality of the product!
This Dental Support extract is made from the Certified Organic or Wild Harvested Dried Wild Ginger (Asarum Splendens) Root, Prickly Ash (Zanthoxylum Clava-Herculis) Bark, San Qi (Panax Notoginseng) Root, PPPPP, PPPPP, PPPPP.
Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
Suggested use: For dogs: under 30 lbs, use 0.25-0.5 ml 3 x daily; for dogs 30-60 lbs, use 0.5-1.0 ml 3x daily; for dogs more than 60 lbs, use 1-2 ml 3x daily; For cats: use 0.25-0.5 ml 1-2x daily. 1 ml is approximately equal to 25 drops.
Additional Information about the product:
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. This formula is not for use in pregnant or nursing females, animals with kidney or liver disease, or those with seizure disorders. Do not use this product before surgery. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
- We do not accept returns on 20x4 oz, 30x2 oz, 2x32 oz, 64 oz, 2 gal options.
- Actual color of liquid may be different from the colour on the picture.
*Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, veterinary, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.