Features and description:
- ALCOHOL FREE!
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- Highest Strength Dream Herb syrup extract!
- Dream Herb syrup extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Dream Herb syrup extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Dream Herb syrup NON-Alcohol extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Dream Herb syrup herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Dream Herb (Calea Zacatechichi) is a species of the genus Calea of the Asteraceae family, growing wild in the space from southern Mexico to northern Costa Rica. It is a strongly branched shrub up to 1-1.5 m high with jagged leaves along the edges, triangular-oval, 2-6.5 cm long. The inflorescence consists of many small white or yellow flowers close to each other.*
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Wild harvested Calea Zacatechichi (Dream Herb) dried leaf and stems from Oaxaca, Mexico.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
Please note: There is unfiltered extract in 32 oz jar. 32 oz jars contain some plant material inside!
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable glycerine, alcohol, water, sugar.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.