Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica)
Gotu Kola Liquid Extract, Organic Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) Dried Leaf Tincture
Features and description:
- NON GMO!
- Gluten Free!
- Highest Strength Gotu Kola liquid extract!
- Gotu Kola liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Gotu Kola liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Gotu Kola extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, organic or pure pharmacy grade alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Gotu Kola tincture on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
The origin of Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) is the Indian Ocean basin (India, Sri Lanka, southern Africa, Madagascar). Gotu Kola is a perennial flowering plant. The direct rhizome grows vertically down. The branched pubescent stem is located on the surface of the soil. In nature, the color of the plant varies from green to red-green. Whole Centella Asiatica leaves are arranged in bunches and attached to the stem by long petioles. Petals are pink in color. Flowering begins in June and ends in October. *
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Certified Organic Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) dried Leaf. Origin: Sri Lanka.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3.
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable glycerine, alcohol, water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO GMO, gluten, sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial colors, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage for adults: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops (1 ml., one full squeeze of dropper), up to 4 times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
Please note: 32 oz jars may contain some plant material inside!
We do not accept returns on 15x4 oz, 32 oz, 2x32 oz, 64 oz, 2 gal options.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Hawaii Pharm does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Hawaii Pharm are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.
Made in an FDA Registered facility, Hawaii, USA.