Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
Lemon Balm Liquid Extract, Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
Features and description:
- NON GMO!
- Gluten Free!
- Highest Strength Lemon Balm liquid extract!
- Lemon Balm liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Lemon Balm liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Lemon Balm extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, organic or pure pharmacy grade alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Lemon Balm tincture on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) is a perennial herb 30–150 cm high. The stem is up-straight, branched, tetrahedral. The whole plant is covered with soft hairs. The flowers are small, pale pink, pale lilac or white, located in the axils of the upper leaves. It blooms from the second year in July – August. The fruit consists of four light brown ovoid nuts.*
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) dried Leaf. Origin: USA.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3.
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable glycerine, alcohol, water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO GMO, gluten, sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial colors, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage for adults: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops (1 ml., one full squeeze of dropper), up to 4 times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
Please note: 32 oz jars may contain some plant material inside!
We do not accept returns on 15x4 oz, 32 oz, 2x32 oz, 64 oz, 2 gal options.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Hawaii Pharm does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Hawaii Pharm are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.
Made in an FDA Registered facility, Hawaii, USA.