What is Lemon Balm good for?
- It can help relieve stress.
- It can help reduce anxiety.
- It may boost cognitive function.
- It can help ease insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- It may help treat cold sores
- It may help relieve indigestion.
- It can help treat nausea
Features and description:
- NON GMO!
- Gluten Free!
- Highest Strength Lemon Balm liquid extract!
- Lemon Balm liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Lemon Balm liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Lemon Balm extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, organic or pure pharmacy grade alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Lemon Balm tincture on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
- Main Ingredients: Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) dried Leaf. Origin: USA.
- Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable glycerine, alcohol, water.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage for adults: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops (1 ml., one full squeeze of dropper), up to 4 times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.