What is Marshmallow root good for?
- It may help treat coughs and colds
- It may help relieve skin irritation
- It may help with wound healing
- It may promote overall skin health
- It may act as a pain reliever
- It may work as a diuretic
- It may aid in digestion
Features and description:
- ALCOHOL FREE!
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- Expertly extracted, Super concentrated Marshmallow ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Marshmallow tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Marshmallow NON-Alcohol liquid extract- crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Marshmallow Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Marshmallow extract on market!
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Organic Marshmallow (Althaea Officinalis) Dried Root Powder. Origin: USA.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
Please note: There is unfiltered extract in 32 oz jar. 32 oz jars contain some plant material inside!
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. There is a concern that marshmallow might interfere with blood sugar control. If you have diabetes, check your blood sugar carefully to avoid dangerously low blood sugar. Taking Marshmallow and iron together may reduce the absorption of the iron. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before use. Take 10-15 drops, two to five times per day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.