What is Mugwort flower good for?
- It may treat anxiety and stress.
- It is good for treating stomach problems (slow digestion, colic, diarrhea..)
- It helps to treat irregular menstrual periods.
- It helps to treat low energy.
Features and description:
- ALCOHOL FREE!
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- Expertly extracted Mugwort ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Mugwort Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Mugwort NON-Alcohol liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Devil's Claw Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Mugwort herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Main Ingredients: Certified organic Mugwort (Artemisia Vulgaris) dried flowers. Origin: Hungary.
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.