Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)
Myrrh Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)
Features and description:
- ALCOHOL FREE!
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- Expertly extracted Myrrh ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Myrrh Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Myrrh NON-Alcohol liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Myrrh Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Myrrh herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Common myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)
or gum myrrh is a tree in the Burseraceae family. It is one of the primary trees used in the production of myrrh, a resin made from dried tree sap. The tree is native to the Arabian peninsula (Oman, Yemen) and to Africa (Djibouti, Ethiopia, Somalia, Northeast Kenya). With its smoky, earthy scent, myrrh has a long history as a favorite among all cultures going back to its first discovery in the far reaches of time. It has been used as long ago as 3000 BCE by the Egyptians in embalming, and as an incense burned during cremations and funerals to disguise any foul odors up through the 15th century. Myrrh is said to be one of the key ingredients in the mythical Egyptian perfume Kyphi. It has also been used to anoint kings, and scent fabrics for those traveling to holy places. Myrrh has had a great value throughout time; the Romans even valued it as much as gold, using it as security for monetary debts.*
Additional Information about the product:
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
Please note: There is unfiltered extract in 32 oz jar. 32 oz jars contain some plant material inside!
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO Alcohol, GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colors, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.