Red Ginseng (Panax Ginseng)
Red Ginseng (Panax Ginseng)
Features and description:
- ALCOHOL FREE!
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- Expertly extracted Red Ginseng ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Red Ginseng Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Red Ginseng NON-Alcohol liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Red Ginseng Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Red Ginseng herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
is any one of eleven species of slow-growing perennial plants with fleshy roots. It is native to cool and shady hardwood forests from Quebec to Minnesota, south to Georgia and Oklahoma. Panax ginseng has been harvested for many years and is now quite rare. Red ginseng derives its name from the color that it takes on during a special preservation method that involves being steamed (and then sometimes sun dried) with the peel intact. During the drying process the root is steeped in a bath of an ancient, and often protected herbal recipe, which includes a combination of honey or wine and this process causes the root to become brittle in texture. Red ginseng usually always comes from China or Korea, and it is considered slightly stronger and more stimulating than white ginseng.
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Certified Organic Red Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) dried root. Origin: China.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
Please note: There is unfiltered extract in 32 oz jar. 32 oz jars contain some plant material inside!
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO Alcohol, GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colors, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.