What is Reishi mushroom good for?
- It boosts the immune system.
- It can beat fatigue and depression.
- It improves the health of the heart.
- It is high in antioxidants.
- It controls blood sugar.
- It has anti-cancer properties.
Features and description:
- NON GMO!
- Gluten Free!
- Highest Strength Reishi - Tonic of Emperors liquid extract!
- Reishi - Tonic of Emperors liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Reishi liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Reishi extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, organic or pure pharmacy grade alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Reishi tincture on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Main Ingredients: Certified Organic Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) dried mushroom.
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable glycerine, alcohol, water.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage for adults: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops (1 ml., one full squeeze of dropper), up to 4 times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.