Features and description:
- NON GMO!
- Gluten Free!
- Highest Strength Reishi - Tonic of Emperors liquid extract!
- Reishi - Tonic of Emperors liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Reishi liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Reishi extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, organic or pure pharmacy grade alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Reishi tincture on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Reishi Mushrooms also known as Ganoderma lucidum, Lucky Fungus, Ling-Zi. Reishi is that age old medicine cited thousands of years ago in several texts and scripts as being a tonic for emperors. At one time this mushroom was specifically used under the prestigious vestiges of the ruling class, but it has since made its way into the pantries of us common folk. Traditional and contemporary Chinese medicine admire it as a tonic benefiting vital energy or “Qi”, and it is popularly prescribed for a multitude of maladies. Reishi is a polypore mushroom, growing in damp, dark forests and the occasional rotting log. Modern day demand has forced its cultivation in Japan, China and the United States which is promising for the wild stands of Reishi. A hearty and abundant medicine with much promise. Reishi contains an array of alkaloids, triterpine acids, ergosterols, fumaric acid, coumarins, lactone, mannitol, and many polysaccharides.*
*Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)
- antioxidant and the anti-inflammatory effects
- exhibited higher antioxidant and anti-radical effects in comparison to individual extracts.
- attenuated lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation and oxidative stress in white blood cells
- combined extracts also exhibited great ability in enhancing the cellular antioxidant indices
- led to suppression of cellular increase in nitric oxide and lipid peroxidation.
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Certified Organic Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) dried mushroom.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3.
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable glycerine, alcohol, water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO GMO, gluten, sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial colors, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage for adults: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops (1 ml., one full squeeze of dropper), up to 4 times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
Please note: 32 oz jars may contain some plant material inside!
We do not accept returns on 15x4 oz, 32 oz, 2x32 oz, 64 oz, 2 gal options.