Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus)
Shatavari Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Root Glycerite
Features and description:
- ALCOHOL FREE!
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- Expertly extracted, Super concentrated Shatavari ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Shatavari tincture contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Shatavari NON-Alcohol liquid extract- crude extract of first extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Shatavari Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / menstruum ratio 1:3!
- We strictly use only organic or ethically sourced wild harvested material, organic alcohol, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear water! Really the BEST Shatavari extract on market!
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Organic Shatavari (Asparagus Racemosus) Dried Root Powder. Origin: India.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
Please note: There is unfiltered extract in 32 oz jar. 32 oz jars contain some plant material inside!
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable palm glycerin, crystal clear water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of the reach of Children. Not to be used during pregnancy. Consult a physician before using if nursing or taking any medications. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
Please note: 32 oz jars may contain some plant material inside.
We do not accept returns on 15x4 oz, 32 oz, 2x32 oz, 64 oz, 2 gal options.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Hawaii Pharm does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Hawaii Pharm are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.