Features and description:
- NON GMO!
- Gluten Free!
- Highest Strength Spirulina liquid extract!
- Spirulina liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Spirulina liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Spirulina extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, organic or pure pharmacy grade alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Spirulina tincture on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
For centuries, the native peoples of Mexico, Africa and Asia have eaten spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) and made it one of their major sources of protein. The blue green algae is plentiful in lakes and inland bodies of water that are warm and alkaline. The plant's chemical makeup is 65% amino acids, including the essential fatty acid gamma linolenic acid (GLA). The high concentration of amino acids has made spirulina a popular nutritional supplement for those who are unable to obtain sufficient calories and protein through diet alone, particularly athletes who burn calories at a high rate. In addition to amino acids, spirulina is also a rich source of numerous other nutrients, including many essential vitamins and minerals.
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Certified Organic Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) dried algae. Origin: India.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3.
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable glycerine, alcohol, water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO GMO, gluten, sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial colors, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage for adults: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops (1 ml., one full squeeze of dropper), up to 4 times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.