Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioica)
Stinging Nettle Alcohol-FREE Liquid Extract, Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioica) Dried Leaf Glycerite
Stinging Nettle Health Benefits 🌱
- 🌸 Allergy Relief: Known to alleviate symptoms of hay fever and seasonal allergies.
- 🩸 Blood Health: Supports healthy blood circulation and may help manage anemia.
- 🌱 Anti-Inflammatory: Contains compounds that reduce inflammation in the body.
- 💪 Joint Support: Eases arthritis symptoms and promotes joint health.
- 🌼 Respiratory Health: Assists in managing asthma and other respiratory conditions.
- 🌺 Detoxification: Acts as a diuretic, aiding in the elimination of toxins from the body.
- 🌿 Hair and Skin: Nourishes the skin and may contribute to healthy hair.
- 🧠 Cognitive Function: Some studies suggest potential cognitive-enhancing effects.
- 🌱 Immune Boost: Supports the immune system with its rich nutrient profile.
- 🌿 Prostate Health: Preliminary research indicates potential benefits for prostate health.
Features and description:
- ALCOHOL FREE!
- NON GMO!
- GLUTEN FREE!
- Expertly extracted Stinging Nettle ALCOHOL-FREE liquid extract!
- Stinging Nettle Glycerite contains ONLY natural ingredients! Alcohol Free! Gluten Free! Non-GMO!
- High Quality Stinging Nettle NON-Alcohol liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Stinging Nettle Glycerin based liquid extract: dry material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, vegetable glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Stinging Nettle herbal glycerite on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Stinging nettle or common nettle (Urtica dioica), is a herbaceous perennial flowering plant, native to Europe, Asia, northern Africa, and North America. The plant has many hollow stinging hairs called trichomes on its leaves and stems, which act like hypodermic needles that inject histamine and other chemicals that produce a stinging sensation when contacted by humans and other animals. The plant has a long history of use as a medicine and as a food source. It has a flavour similar to spinach when cooked and is rich in vitamins A, C, iron, potassium, manganese, and calcium. CAUTION: If you are taking diuretics or other drugs meant to lower blood pressure, consult your doctor before using nettle.*
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Certified Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica Dioica) dried leaves. Origin: Bulgaria.
Strength: Dry Leaf material / solvents ratio 1:3 w/v.
Please note: There is unfiltered extract in 32 oz jar. 32 oz jars contain some plant material inside!
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable glycerin, crystal clear water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO Alcohol, GMO, gluten, heavy metals, artificial colors, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal glycerites is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Glycerites can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some glycerites are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
Please note: 32 oz jars may contain some plant material inside.
We do not accept returns on 15x4 oz, 32 oz, 2x32 oz, 64 oz, 2 gal options.
*This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Information and statements made are for education purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your treating doctor. Hawaii Pharm does not dispense medical advice, prescribe, or diagnose illness. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Hawaii Pharm are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition or health concern, see your physician.