Features and description:
- NON GMO!
- Gluten Free!
- Highest Strength Wild cherry liquid extract!
- Wild cherry liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Wild cherry liquid extract - we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Wild cherry extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, organic or pure pharmacy grade alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Wild cherry tincture on market! Made with love for plants and respect for Nature!
Wild Cherry (Prunus serotina)
is a fast-growing, deciduous tree 18-27 m high, with a regular oval dense crown. The trunk is long and straight. The bark of young trees is smooth. Branches are pendulous, thin, reddish-brown. Leaves are alternate, simple, 6-14 cm long, oval or lanceolate. Flowers are about 8 mm in diameter, white, drooping, fragrant, collected in a raceme 6-15 cm long. The fruit is a purplish-red, round drupe about 1 cm in diameter, almost black when mature. Prefers deep, moist, fertile soils.
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Certified Organic Wild cherry (Prunus serotina) dried bark. Origin: USA.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3.
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable glycerine, alcohol, water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO GMO, gluten, sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial colors, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage for adults: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops (1 ml., one full squeeze of dropper), up to 4 times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.