Features and description:
- NON GMO!
- Gluten Free!
- Highest Strength Xian Mao liquid extract!
- Xian Mao liquid extract contains ONLY natural ingredients!
- High Quality Xian Mao liquid extract- we use classic conventional methods of extraction! We meticulously produce our extracts according to precise standards where each herb is extracted according to the distinct characteristic of each plant!
- Super concentrated Xian Mao extract: dried material / solvents ratio is 1:3!
- We strictly use Only Certified Organic or ethically sourced wild harvested raw material, organic or pure pharmacy grade alcohol, vegetable palm glycerin and crystal clear artesian purified water! Really the BEST Xian Mao tincture on market!
Xian Mao, Curculigo (Curculigo Orchioides)
is a flowering plant species in the genus Curculigo, native to east Asia, found growing throughout the hilly areas of India and China. The typical curculigo consists of a few long blades and a single, yellow flower, which has earned it the nickname of "golden-eye grass".
Additional Information about the product:
Main Ingredients: Xian Mao, 仙茅, Curculigo (Curculigo Orchioides) Dried Root Powder.
Strength: Dry plant material / solvents ratio 1:3.
Solvents: Other ingredients: vegetable glycerine, alcohol, water.
Additional information about ingredients: Contains NO GMO, gluten, sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial colors, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic fertilizers.
Indications: Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool dry place.
Safety information: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your practitioner if any adverse reactions occur. Excessive consumption may impair ability to drive a motor vehicle or operate heavy equipment.
Suggested use and dosage for adults: Shake well before use. 20-30 drops (1 ml., one full squeeze of dropper), up to 4 times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.